Job title: Mold Technician
Westaff is looking for a Mold Technician in the Manchester, NH area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Shift: 3rd shift 11pm-730am Sun-Thurs
Payrate: $18-23 depending on experience
Work location: Manchester, NH
Mold Technician Job Duties:
The Injection Mold Set-Up / Process Technician sets up injection molds, molding machines and auxiliary support equipment for production. Responsible for identifying defects and quickly providing process adjustments within allowable limits to eliminate defects. Provides support for operators for in-process inspection.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains a clean and organized work area, including daily cleaning and organization of work areas, work tools, and surrounding areas. Assists in the cleaning of equipment.
• Identifies 5S opportunities and takes initiative to clean, organize and improve department cleanliness.
• Interprets production schedules to set-up equipment in support of production demand.
• Installs injection molds into molding machines to company procedures.
• Sets up injection molding machines to company procedures.
• Prepares all auxiliary equipment for production support, including but not limited to drying equipment, degating equipment and packaging requirements.
• Prepares raw materials for production support.
• Reports labor and production transactions accurately in ERP system
• Supports other areas/functions within the department/facility when requested to support production operations.
• Performs equipment start-up and shut down maintenance and troubleshooting operational issues with tooling, machines or auxiliary equipment.
• 5-10 years of proven experience in successfully setting up and processing injection-molding machines
• Plastic exp is a plus
• Medical manufacturing experience preferred
You should be proficient in:
• Tool/Die/Mold Setup Experience
• Blue print reading
• Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
• Injection Molding Experience