Experienced Scrub Tech
This is a Direct Hire position for a Shreveport/Bossier Surgical Facility
Pay is up to $26/hour depending on experience
If you are looking to work with a great team in an exciting, fast-paced organization that cares about you, then look no further. We are now hiring an experienced Scrub Tech, offering competitive pay and the opportunity to advance your career!
- Previous experience as a scrub tech
- Familiarity with medical terminology, anatomy, and surgical procedures.
- Proficiency in using computer systems to analyze patient data and record information accurately.
- Knowledge of ambulatory surgery center protocols practices.
- Attended a Scrub Tech or Surgical Tech program
- Demonstrates knowledge of surgical procedures and the scrub tech role in performing these procedures.
- Demonstrates knowledge of equipment and its use in the surgical environment
- Demonstrates knowledge of a surgical scrub technicians duties before, during and after the surgical case
- Assembles supplies, equipment, instruments, and all necessary items for scheduled surgical procedures in accordance with physicians preference cards.
- Attends all required safety training programs and can describe his or her responsibilities related to general safety, center/service safety, and specific job-related hazards.
- Correctly uses, cares for, cleans, and sterilizes instruments, supplies and equipment as directed.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!