Westaff is currently hiring an Industrial Maintenance Technician in West Springfield
Shift: first shift flexible
Pay ranging between 22 - 28$
- Perform electrical, electronic, and mechanical maintenance on all production and auxiliary equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair production and auxiliary equipment to "as built" condition.
- Service equipment to ensure compliance to Quality System procedures and work instructions related to the maintenance function.
- Monitor machine operation and assist in the development of preventive maintenance programs for new and rebuilt equipment to ensure uninterrupted and effective operation while maintaining compliance to all GMP and SQF requirements
- Integrate electrical control systems for new and rebuilt machinery, facilities equipment and machine/process improvements according to established guidelines.
- Participate in the specification, building, rebuilding, installing and fabrication of electrical and electronic control systems.
- Comply with all safe work practices which includes all company, local, state and federal requirements. Insure that all machinery and facilities services comply with applicable safety codes such as OSHA, National Electric Code and National Fire Protection Agency.
Associate Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology, Industrial Electronics or related field and 2 years of industrial maintenance experience
6 years of increasingly complex and responsible industrial maintenance experience.
- Ability to safely use hand tools, electronic test equipment
- Ability to read mechanical drawings, electrical schematics, PLC Ladder logic programs
- Strong computer knowledge including using Microsoft Office
- Ability to use computers as a machine control test instrument
- Understanding of Programmable Logic Controllers
- Understanding of digital and analog servo systems
- Knowledge of soldering, ARC welding, MIG welding
- Ability to service electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Must be a self starter and have to the ability to interact with a variety of people
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building courses designed for manufacturing career advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plans
- Permanent opportunity
Military members and veterans encouraged to apply
Apply now for immediate attention!