CNC Mastercam Programmer
Shift: 7:00am- 3:30pm, Monday thru Friday (Flexible to work Over Time)
Great Opportunity in Warehouse!!
Ready to learn new skills at a top manufacturing facility? We are hiring! Now looking for a hardworking individual with a can-do attitude to join our team as a CNC Mastercam Programmer. Don’t miss this opportunity for training and advancement with a company that offers competitive pay and free online skills training.
Work for Westaff, a company employees rated “Best in Staffing” 9 years in a row. Apply right now! #westaffjobs
“The people at Westaff are very trustworthy and have a concern for their employees.” Westaff Associate, Lillie
As a Westaff Associate, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- The purpose of the role is to design, develop and continuously improve processes around CNC machinery with CNC to increase the efficiency and quality of production.
- Improve manufacturing processes in the plant by analyzing the status quo and finding opportunities for improvements by changing tooling and cutting processes to decrease product cost and cost related to handling, quality, and supply chain.
- Participate in capital investment projects and manage parts of them to achieve the planned outcome, the timeline and budget of the project.
- Support the sourcing of new production equipment, tooling, and support equipment by researching and testing multiple options and comparing them.
- Support production management and quality with analysis of processes on CNC machines that do not work as designed (trouble shooting).
- Create standard CNC programs and routers for processes that have been standardized already
- Minimum two years related manufacturing or process engineer experience.
- Machining experience required running different types of CNC equipment (Lathes, 3 or 5 axis mills).
- Experience programming CNC with Mastercam required.
- Ability to read G and M code required.
- Experience with production processes like cutting, molding, forming or assembly.
- Ability to read manufacturing prints (dimensioning and geometric constraints).
- Experience with measuring tools (calipers, micrometers, indicators, gauge blocks, pins).
- Basic understanding of cutting tool designs and styles used in turning and milling is required.
- Ability to use CAD (2D and 3D) drawing programs to sketch designs for simple components, work holding and to adjust part models; ability to use 3D CAD models as input for CAM programs to create parts.
- Microsoft Office, ERP systems
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Machine Operator job!