Westaff is hiring an experienced EDM machinist for third shift in Windsor, CT!
pay ranging in 20$ DOE with 17% shift differential.
- 1+ years in an aerospace or high precision manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of EDM Machining
- Read and interpret operation sheets and parameter sheets to effectively complete each job
- Set parameters for each job in order to get a good LCS test
- Ability to use various gauges in order to check pieces after completion
- Ability to set each job up in the machine to be able to cut parts effectively
Is your expertise different from the above? If you have a good attitude and a willingness to learn and new trade or skill, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
- Use test panels to check testing material (penetrant) per customer specifications.
- Read and interpret blueprints and work from operation sheets.
- Set up and simultaneously operate a variety of machine tools to produce prevision parts. Maintain awareness of approximate completion times of jobs on machines and begin preparation for subsequent job setups to ensure continual machine usage.
- Select the proper cutting tools and use the correct parameters to manufacture quality parts.
- Use of mathematics and the correct gauging to inspect parts using standard measuring devices prior to going to inspection.
- Perform jobs with minimal supervision ensuring part conforms to specifications and requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building courses designed for manufacturing career advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plans
- Permanent opportunity
Veterans and members of the military are encouraged to apply!
Apply now for immediate attention!