DIRECT HIRE - 1st Shift
Don't miss this amazing opportunity, perfect for those with production and supervisory/management experience!
Position: 1st shift Production Supervisor
Location: Lincoln, NH
Schedule: Mon-Fri | 7am-3:30pm
Salary: $65k-$85k, DOE *sign-on bonus OR relocation assistance offered!*
The Production Supervisor supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in production of electrical connectors and/or installation tools.
- Manages 10-35 non-supervisory employees.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Works closely with Production Control Planners to develop production schedules and to maximize utilization of equipment for minimum set-up and maximum operating conditions.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations. Supports merit review program and employee bid process.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assigning duties.
- Interfaces with others in the organization to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Inspects and measures parts and products to verify conformance to specifications.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Recommends and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product. Eliminates waste and develops cost reductions thorough tooling modifications, planned maintenance, etc.
- Suggests changes and works closely with both Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering to improve working conditions, productivity, efficiency, quality and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department or work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Develops capital equipment justifications for machine tools and process technology to improve quality, cost and cycle times.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR POSITION!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Core Competency Requirements:
- Customer Focus
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Knowledge
- Functional Excellence
- Integrity & Ethics
- Results Drive/Initiative
- Professional Maturity
- Establishes Priorities
- Builds Talent
- Team Leadership
- Empowers Others
- Four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.