Westaff is seeking an Accountant for a Children's Hospital in Helena, MT!!
Schedule: M-F, 8am-5pm
Term: Permanent opportunity!
- Primary function is to assist Controller/CFO and other members of business office with day to day, monthly, and annual accounting duties.
- Performs monthly account reconciliations as assigned and makes necessary adjusting journal entries.
- Preparing and providing budget variance and other reports to managers.
- Maintain the fixed asset and depreciation journals.
- Set up, update, and maintain various Excel spreadsheet documents as needed.
- Assists in the preparations for the annual financial and 403(b) audits and related 990s and 5500s.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Provide back up for payroll and A/P functions.
- Provide back up for weekly supply ordering.
- Prepare 1099s and file related reports to the applicable federal and state agencies.
- Required to remain up-to-date and informed on all current Hospital information through the internal channels used by the Hospital including, but not limited to, email, Intranet, policy manager, team meetings, employee forums, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Background check required
- Associate degree in finance, business, or other closely related field
- Bachelor’s or prior experience in healthcare finance is a plus!
Don't miss out - apply TODAY for our Accountant position!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply