Westaff is seeking a Marketing & Metadata Specialist for a local publishing company in Helena, MT!!
Schedule: Full Time
Pay: $45,000 - $55,000/year DOE
Marketing, Publicity, Advertising
- Publishing & book market research and website analytics
- Consult authors on best marketing practices; Collaborate with authors for publicity events both in-person and virtually; Assist authors in applying for awards and advertising opportunities
- Create promotional content for press releases, sell sheets and quarterly newsletter
- Coordinate advertising placement & design (print & online)
- create social media postings and promotions
- Manage book reviewer program
- Book & author database maintenance
- Book listing metadata deployment and tracking
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- PROFICIENCY in Microsoft Excel and Office Suite
- Competence in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, Fluency in Adobe Suite preferred
- Experience with CRM Software (Constant Contact)
- Experience with Squarespace and/or WordPress preferred
- Social media savvy
- Basic HTML coding skills are a plus
- Familiarity with Amazon Vender Services/Project Management Software is a plus
Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
- Two or more years’ experience in marketing, advertising, brand management, or skills-transferrable field required
- Publishing and/or book industry experience a plus!
Don't wait - apply to be considered TODAY!!
Military and veterans encouraged to apply