DIRECT HIRE & $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Roles & Responsibilities:
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE QUALITY INSPECTOR POSITION!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Skills and Experience
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the duties/responsibilities listed above. The requirements listed within are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Physical requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit and reach with hands and arms. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• Language and Interpersonal Skills: Able to read and understand relevant documents. Communicate effectively in writing and in person. Able to effectively summarize data findings. Able to develop and maintain positive working relationships as needed (coworkers, engineers, production personnel, etc).
• Mathematical Skills: Fundamentals of geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.