Are you looking for a position with an ambitious Aerospace company that will expand your Inspector Experience as an Aerospace Quality Inspector? This is the position for you!
Westaff is seeking an Aerospace Quality Inspector for a first shift position in Portland.
Aerospace Quality Inspector pay and hours
Salary Between $16 - $28/hr based on experience
Full Time Monday-Friday 7a-3:30pm
Aerospace Quality Inspector Responsibilities Include:
- Approving in processing and finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests and returning these products for re-work and confirming re-work.
- Working from purchase orders, special process certifications, operation sheets, blueprints and other specifications ensuring all are in full compliance.
- Performing complex dimensional layout inspection to operation/blueprint.
- Understands and complies with Standard Process Instructions
- Performs 1st piece/FAI
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keep measurement equipment operating; calling for repairs.
Aerospace Quality Inspector Requirements:
- Experience in layout, CMM, GD & T, and quality assurance
- 3-5 years as an inspector in Aerospace
- Ability to analyze manufacturing methods and procedures
- GD & T skills highly emphasized
- Solid verbal and interpersonal skills
- Solid shop and math skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of Inspection Xpert/Net-Inspect a plus
Opportunity for Wage to match experience, medical/dental, 11 paid holidays, 401k, EEOC M/F/D/V.
Apply today for immediate consideration!