WESTAFF IS ACTIVELY RECRUITTING IN THE DURHAM, NC AREA
CPA (SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT)
Annual salary range-$65,000-$80,000 depending on experience
Hour: 8am-5pm Monday – Friday/During tax season OT is required.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication
- 5 plus years of experience in public accounting
- Work with individual client base and small to medium-sized businesses
- Preparing and reviewing tax returns for individuals, partnerships and corporations
- Review and compilation engagements, tax planning and meeting with clients.
- Reviewing bookkeeping, quarterly & annual payroll tax returns
- Respond to IRS, state, or county notices
- Meet time constraints and deadlines
- Work independently, and with others with limited supervision
- Experience with Thompson Reuters Ultratax Tax Software, Microsoft Office, and QuickBooks is a plus.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Knowledge about Finance Procedures
- Proficient in data and word processing using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Retirement Saving Plan
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free online Skill Building Training
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
PLEASE INCLUDE UPDATED RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION