WESTAFF IS ACTIVELY RECRUITING FOR ELECTRICIANS IN THE DDESIGN, FABRICATION * SERVICE OF HIGH PURITY WATER SYSTEMS IN THE DURHAM AREA.
$23.00 per hr.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (full time) OT required at peak demands.
Job Description of duties:
Looking for motivated person (s) with commercial electrical experience to join our team. Position is responsible for completing all electrical tasks such as running conduit, pulling and terminating wires, mounting equipment on skids and assisting with other tasks as needed.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Follow ALL safety protocols and wear proper PPE.
- Complete all electrical wiring using proper assembly methods, data obtained in the manufacturing procedures, and good workmanship skills.
- Bend and install all conduit sizes, EMT and Rigid, including complex conduit runs.
- Mount enclosures and al electrical components on panels and skids.
- Wire labeling and identifications
- Maintain equipment, tools, and work areas in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Work closely with Engineering resources
Experience & Qualifications Requirements:
- High level of safety awareness
- Ability to interpret and follow electrical schematics and other Engineering drawings.
- Ability to proficiently run conduit (EMT and Rigid)
- Ability to terminate and label all wiring according to electrical schematics
- Control wire experience
- 120V, 208V, 240V and 40V wiring experience
- Knowledge of hand and power tools required
- Mechanically inclined
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience with water purification equipment a plus, but not required.
- Paid vacation. PTO based on tenure including 120 hours per year starting January of next year
- Paid Holidays
- 401 K plan
- Short Term/Long Term Disability Benefits
- Medical, Vision and Dental benefits
- All tools and PPE necessary for this position provided by employer
Apply today for immediate consideration
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply
PLEASE INCLUDE UPDATE RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION