· Prepare work for processing including cleaning (wiping parts), painting, wiring, and racking/fixturing
· Maintain documentation on work orders/travelers
· Good housekeeping practices (downtime will include maintaining the cleanliness of the shop)
· Control and monitor heat treat furnaces and follow written procedures on shop orders
· Communicate with other departments
· Load and unload furnaces as well as pallets, fixtures, and baskets
· Stack/load parts back into customer-supplied containers.
· Inform supervisor of any irregularity
· Exposure to heat, fumes, noise, humidity, etc.
· May be required to work overtime, including Saturday.
· Must be able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time in an industrial environment.
· Ability to bend, push, pull, squat, and reach
· Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.