Westaff is seeking to place skilled Production Assemblers (1st shift) for a garment manufacturer in Hialeah for immediate hire !!
Shift 7am -3:30 pm Mon-Saturdays
Production Assemblers (1st Shift)
- Perform pre-assembly responsibilities:
- Cut fabric or headrail. Order picking of parts, prepare final bagging and labeling.
- Will have to weigh fabric and input data into computer database.
- Select shade off card, following set procedures and established priority guidelines.
- Perform initial hand assembly of shade to allow for hanging, inspection and adjustment.
- Complete assembly process – add end caps, adjust snap, set stop.
- Perform testing of shade – quality tests, visual test, function/performance test (drops correctly, width, color, flaws in materials, function, etc.).
- Prepare shade for packaging and shipment – pull blind up into stacked position; may bag or may put on cart for submission to other group for packaging/labeling and shipment.
- Complete productivity paperwork related to shade assembly.
- Have one year of fast pace manufacturing/production work experience
- Spanish only welcome
- Weekly payroll
- Access to healthcare coverage
- Permanent placement for the right candidate
Apply now for our Production Assemblers (1st shift) positions !!