Westaff is looking for 2nd Shift General Warehouse in the Miami, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 2:00am to 10:30pm, Monday thru Saturday
- Responsible for picking customer orders selected directly from primary product locations within warehouse
- Also responsible for boxing customer orders for shipping that have been picked and loading onto pallets
- Verifies information on pick tickets is correct and the orders are picked and loaded in a safe, fast and accurate manner
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- All products must be properly placed on a pallet and NOT directly on floor
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Completes necessary logs by entering required information
- Loads and unloads trucks before and after deliveries.
- Must the ability to read and write English, perform simple mathematical calculations, and have the mental ability to handle pick tickets and other logs as neededStrong attention to detail
- Ability to package products in a responsible, safe, and efficient manner
- Must be able to stand and remain alert for an aggregate period of up to 10 hours
- Must be able to load and unload pallets loaded with product
- Must be able to load and unload product by hand weighing up to 50lbs
- Physical Standing for long periods standing Performing repetitive tasks
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time
- Frequently bending, kneeling and reaching
- Warehouse picker needs to be able to bend, stoop, kneel, pull, push and lift all types of dry grocery items
As a Westaff General Warehouse, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our General Warehouse job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!