Westaff is seeking an Accountant for a career opportunity at a local nonprofit in Helena, MT!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Pay: $22-$28+/hour DOE
Responsibilities of Accountant:
- Works to support fiscal sustainability while achieving quality clinical outcomes.
- Transactional processing, financial analysis
- Annual budget development and monitoring
- Cost allocation, monthly forecasts and program and annual audit support
- Implementation of financial and compliance controls
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required, plus 5 (five) years of related accounting experience.
- Experienced with accounting for grants preferred.
- GREAT career opportunity
- Generous benefits package
Apply TODAY for consideration for our Accountant position!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply