Are you an experienced Administrative Assistant looking for a full time, temporary position? We have an immediate opening in Wallingford, CT.
Pay Rate: $18/hr
Hours: 8:00AM to 4:30, Monday- Friday
Type of Job: TEMPORARY, roughly 4-6 Months
Our Administrative Assistant Will be Responsible For:
- Preparing letters, reports, statistical reports, and e-mail communications
- Arranging meetings, luncheons, visits, plant tours, conference room reservations
- Maintaining and developing departmental files, including, general correspondence, contracts, lease agreements and various other site related documentation
- Supporting SHE Department in maintaining environmental correspondence and filings to CT DEEP. Ensure environmental correspondences are properly filed and internal files are maintained.
- Maintaining monthly Procurement card and Travel & Living card purchases and reports per company policy.
- Assisting with Vendor Set up, Purchase Orders, Payment Requests and various charitable donations.
- Assisting with preparation and distribution of various notices, postings and communications as required throughout the Site.
- Provide meeting administrative support as needed (i.e., schedule conference rooms via Outlook, coordinate food services, set up, etc.);
- Ensuring outgoing postal mail and incoming/outgoing Federal Express is distributed timely & appropriately;
- Greeting and assisting internal and external visitors and ensure sign-in to the Visitor Log and Visitor Badge is provided
- Acting as company representative in the absence of department manager furnishing information, resolving problems within scope of authority, ensuring smooth office operation.
- Filing copying, placing orders to vendors, resolving plant problems and assisting people within scope of authority, ensuring smooth office operation.
- Assisting in the implementation of new vendors at the direction of Site Manager.
- Placing orders for all office supplies on as needed basis.
The Administrative Assistant Should Have The Following:
- Organizational skills and ability to work independently, assuming varying responsibilities without specific direction.
- Must be able to handle several projects simultaneously.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft software with proficiency in Microsoft Office Should be creative, had excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor degree in communications or business a plus
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION! ALSO, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WESTAFF BENEFITS EVEN WHILE WORKING A TEMPORARY POSITION!