Westaff is looking Operations Property Manager in the Sunny Palm Beach County, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 8:00am to 5:30pm, Monday thru Saturday
- Coordinating workflow, efficiency of workers on property, verify daily completion and standard of work
- Oversight of multiple crews
- Manage personnel effectively and efficiently
- Communicating production goals to crew members and clients
- Monitor all tools, equipment, and machinery for maintenance
- Track and record hours worked against established benchmarks at each property
- Maintain a clean and safe job site at all times
- Report and interact with company ownership
- Interact / develop relationship with property managers, BOD's
- Interact with customers during the sales/referral cycle for install related jobs
- Manage work orders
- Driving company vehicles to/from work sites
- Extensive experience, skills, and knowledge in fields of landscaping, including, but not limited to, design principles, landscape analysis, landscape architecture, irrigation systems, and rainwater management
- Construction and building skills, personnel management, critical thinking
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, and interpersonal skills
As a Westaff Operations Property Manager, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Operations Property Manager job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!