Job Title: Shipping/Receiving Material Handler
Westaff is looking for a 1st Shift Shipping/Receiving Material Handler in the Wilmington, MA area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Pay Rate: $18-20/hour based on experience
Hours: 8-5pm Monday-Friday
Work location: Wilmington, MA
Shipping/Receiving Job Duties:
What is required such as pallet jack/forklift etc. Exp. With Stand up fork lift/Powered Pallet jack
You will be forklift certified by the client on-site per OSHA regulations
• Pick , pack and process sales orders including all shipping paper in a timely and accurate manner.
• Receive raw material and route to proper area
• Complete cycle counting and inventory on stored materials
• Process inventory transactions
• Move material throughout the facility using a stand-up forklift
• 3+ years of experience in the shipping field or in a related area.
• 1+ years experience operating a stand-up fork lift.
• 6+ months experience utilizing a computer in a work setting
• Frequent lifting of materials and elements up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to frequently stand, walk, reach within hands and arms length, stoop, stretch and crouch.
• Ability to work in warehouse environment under varying temperatures and conditions.
• Able to wear safety glasses, hearing protector and safety toe work shoes
What Will Put You Ahead
• Experience processing international shipments
• Knowledge of cycle counting
Benefits working for Westaff:
* Weekly Pay
* Free online skill building courses
* Referral Bonus
* Medical, Dental & Vision
Apply Today For Immediate Consideration for our Shipping/Receiving Material Handler Job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!