Schedule: 8am to 3:30pm or 2pm to 10pm
Payrate: $17+/hour based on experience
Prepares, seasons, and cooks soups, meats, vegetables, desserts, and other foodstuffs for consumption in eating establishments by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Adjusts thermostat controls to regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, roasters, and steam kettles.
- Measures and mixes ingredients according to recipe to prepare soups, salads, gravies, desserts, sauces, and casseroles.
- Bakes, roasts, broils, and steams meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
Adds seasoning to foods during mixing or cooking.
Observes and tests foods being cooked by tasting, smelling, and piercing with fork to determine that it is cooked.
- Carves meats, portions food on serving plates, adds gravies and sauces, and garnishes servings to fill orders.
- Washes, peels, cuts, and shreds vegetables and fruits to prepare them for use.
Cuts, trims, and bones meat prior to cooking.
Standing duration of shift
Bending/Twisting/Lifting up to 30lbs
Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!
THE LOCATION: Position located in Stowe with a local Vermont business.