Schedule: 2pm to 10pm, with some flexibility
Payrate: $15/hour + Tips!
- Maintains kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition by performing the following duties.
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine.
- Holds inverted glasses over revolving brushes to clean inside surfaces. Washes pots, pans, and trays.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Sorts bottles, and breaks disposable ones in bottle crushing machine.
- Polishes silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel, and hand cloth.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas. Sets up banquet tables.
- Washes and peels vegetables. Loads or unloads trucks picking up or delivering supplies and food
Standing duration of shift
Bending/Twisting/Lifting up to 30lbs
Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!
THE LOCATION: Position located in Stowe with a local Vermont business.