Westaff is currently hiring for Production Operators for one of our partner’s in Rogers MN!
6am-2:30pm or 2pm-10:30pm
You will be responsible for:
- Weighing or measuring materials, ingredients, and products to ensure conformance to requirements
- Recording weight of materials used on productions records. Introducing appropriate raw materials into batch in the proper sequence.
- Observing the production of the ink and monitoring equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Adding or mixing chemicals and ingredients for processing
- Work with QC department to insure quality standards are met.
- Operator will assist other production areas as needed
Cleaning equipment and surrounding floor area at the end of each working day.
- High School diploma or G.E.D
- Good communication skills
- Ability to distinguish color
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively
- Fork lift certificate a plus
You will be immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a retirement plan.
Apply with Westaff today!