Now hiring a Professional Executive Assistant to support the President of a great company in Monroe, LA!
- Manage calendar, calls, e-mails, meetings, and other professional and personal responsibilities.
- Communicate with, and on behalf of the Company President (written and verbal).
- Compile and maintain project lists, summaries, and status updates.
- Gauge and enhance Client satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Assist with implementation of the company vision through various improvements, facility organization/enhancements, and intentional culture building.
- Enhance and maintain the company brand/image (facilities, community, website, social media).
- Document and refine office procedures, standards, and file management systems.
- Research, learn, and expand the usage of productivity software throughout the organization (usually Microsoft 365 apps).
- Direct special projects.
- Organizational Skills: You will be tasked with creating order from chaos and implementing processes to keep it that way.
- Affinity for Technology: You should be tech-savvy, proficient in Windows 10, Microsoft 365, and Adobe Acrobat. Preferably, you have a knack for improving personal productivity and office efficiency through use of technology.
- Quality Communication: You must be an excellent communicator, verbally and in writing, and hold proper grammar in the highest regard.
- Team Player/Servant Leader: It is essential that you rise to the challenge of being both a team player and a servant leader, maintaining a "whatever it takes" attitude at all times.
- Education: High School Diploma (required), Bachelor’s degree (strongly preferred).
- Experience: 2-5 years supporting c-suite executive(s) in a professional office environment.
- Transportation: Must have personal vehicle available for errands and occasional travel. (Company will pay federal rate for errand and travel mileage.)
- Mindset: Hungry, Humble, Smart
- Character Traits: Honest, Loyal, Trustworthy, Respectful
- Characteristics: Highly Organized, Detail-Oriented, and Focused. A Servant Leader, A Learner, Patient, Professional Overall Presentation (in speech, writing, and appearance).
- Technology (Required): Windows 10; Microsoft 365: Outlook, Word, Excel; Adobe Acrobat; Teams/Zoom video conferencing; Apple iOS (iPhone/iPad).
- Technology (Preferred): Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote, and Planner.
- Other (Preferred): Knowledge of civil construction industry, Grant writing experience, Project management experience, financial/bookkeeping experience
WHAT THE CLIENT OFFERS
- Salary: Commensurate with level of experience
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Elective “Cafeteria” Plan
- SIMPLE IRA (Retirement) Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Extended Paid Maternity Leave
- Casual Professional Environment
- Professional/Personal Growth