Experienced Welders Needed for Global Process Equipment Company in Hamden, CT!
Shift: 1st Shift, 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
Pay Rate: $15.00-$22.00, Based on Experience
Position Summary: Welders will be responsible for attaching pieces of material (steel, stainless steel, plastic) together using various welding methods.
Essential Functions of Welding Worker Include:
- TIG and MIG welding and finishing
- Fuse/weld plastic sheets and pipe by using multiple techniques (hot air welding, extrusion welding, butt and socket machine welding, etc.
- Utilize hand welding tools, welding machines, power tools, hand tools, and fork lifts/scissor lifts safely
Welding Experience Needed:
- Welding certificate for plastics and steel (preferred)
- Knowledge of plastics, steel and custom fabrication
- Experience with various welding techniques (MIG, TIG, Stick, Flux, Laser Beam, Electron Beam, Plasma Arc, Atomic Hydrogen, Etc.)
- Knowledge in mechanical, carpentry, plumbing, mechanical drawings and welding
Benefits Offered to Welders Employed Through Westaff:
- Weekly Pay with access to pay stubs online and through the Westaff mobile application
- Healthcare plans- including medical, dental, and vision
- Disability and life insurance plans
- Access to FREE online skill building courses
- Opportunity for advancement
Apply Today for IMMEDIATE consideration!