Plastic Fabricator Needed in Hamden, CT!
Shift: 1st Shift, 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday- Friday
Pay: $18.00-$22.00/hour (based on previous experience)
Plastic Fabrication Associate Responsibilities Include:
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints specifications for tank/water treatment and fluid handling equipment assembly layout
- Determine the different types of power tools for cutting and shaping plastic sheet/pipe to specific sizes and shapes according to drawings/blue prints
- Fuse/weld plastic sheets and pipe using multiple techniques (Hot air welding, extrusion welding, butt and socket machine welding, etc.)
- Ability to safely and effectively utilize hand welding tools, welding machines, power tools, hand tools, and fork lifts/scissor lifts
Westaff Offers Benefits Including:
- Weekly Pay with access to pay stubs online or through the Westaff Mobile App
- Healthcare plans- including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Disability and life insurance plans
- Free online skill building courses
- Retirement savings plan
- Opportunity for advancement within the company
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Candidates with strong carpentry skills or experience in welding are highly encouraged to apply!