Westaff is looking for Food Production - Mixers 2nd shift.
Up to $968.75 a week for Food Production - Mixers.
Schedule for Food Production Mixer: Monday - Friday 11am - 10:30pm (Lots of overtime)
Location: Salem, MA
Qualifications for Food Production - Mixers
* High School Graduate or equivalent (GED)
* Food Manufacturing experience, 1 - years
* Strong math skills
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to operate machinery and equipment
* Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
Responsibilities of Food Production - Mixer
* Ensure that all required documentation or production records is completed according to policies
* Attend and complete any company sponsored Training
* Assures that all Good Manufacturing Practices take place, before and during the process.
* Inspects equipment prior to start mixing to ensure that is in working condition and free of any foreign material.
* Procures Product Specifications and Formulas of products to be run, according to the schedule
* Operates assigned equipment according to Standard Operating Procedure,
* Assures that all product specifications are being met, will notify supervision immediately if there is any deviation from standards
* Weekly pay
* Permanent opportunity
* Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Apply now to our Food Production - Mixer position in Salem, MA
Members and family of Military and Veterans encouraged to apply.