WESTAFF is looking for an COMMERCIAL CUSTODIAN/JANITOR
for a NORTHSHORE business in the
Covington, Hammond, Mandeville and Slidell, LA area for
Hours: 7:00 am- 5:30 pm, Monday-Friday, possible weekends
Janitors must understand customer service and keep assigned areas, such as office, commercial, industrial, or institutional building in clean and orderly condition. Work successfully with fellow employees & others. Understand and follow instructions, both verbal and written. Explain how to complete a task, understand instructions for task using basic communication skills.
Custodial- Janitorial Responsibilities:
- Comply with safety rules, policies, and procedures. Stops at risk behavior of others and self.
- Perform work assignments independently and as a team.
- Perform repetitive tasks.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Follow all company procedures, policies, and rules.
- Take direction and respond to supervision.
- Talk with lead, supervisor, co-workers, managers, and customers in a professional manner.
- Fill in during staff shortage.
- Support shift lead in completing punch-list items.
- Use proper personal protective equipment.
- Present a professional appearance and conduct.
- Understand customer service and satisfaction.
- Understand reporting systems, and of the environment.
Examples of tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Trash removal
- Restroom cleaning
- Stock restrooms
- Window cleaning
- Clean ashtrays
- Pick up trash
- Wipe down sinks, partitions and stainless steel
- Straighten areas, such as lobbies, conference rooms, locker rooms, & break rooms
- Restock supply cabinet/room
- Transport trash & waste to proper disposal areas
- Clean window blinds
- Remove cobwebs
- Permanent Opportunity
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for the COMMERCIAL CUSTODIAN/JANITOR position.
Members of the Military and Veterans are ENCOURAGED to APPLY!