Electrical Maintenance Technician for a leading employer Hammond area!
Apply now and find out why manufacturing workers are 3x’s happier working for Westaff than the other guys.
Pay: $15.00- $25.00 an hr. Depending on Experience
Hours: 8:00 am- 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday, possible weekends
Electrical Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of previous Maintenance Tech experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools
- Able to read and interpret blueprints/drawings
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills
Electrical Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery to diagnose malfunctions
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on machinery
- Permanent Opportunity
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
Members of the Military and Veterans are ENCOURAGED to APPLY!