Butte Native Wellness Center is seeking an Operations Manager to join their team in Butte, MT!
The Operations Manager will plan and oversee the daily operations of the organization to ensure goals and objectives are achieved.
- Participates in hires and trains new employees.
- Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of assigned staff.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Plans and organizes daily activities related to workflow and operations.
- Measures productivity by analyzing performance data, financial data, and activity reports.
- Coordinates with other support departments such as human resources, finance, and clinical staff to ensure successful operations.
- Ensures compliance with multiple regulatory funding sources.
- Assists with budget preparation for facility.
- Assists with, or prepares and updates, organizations operations manual and policies.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Excellent managerial and supervisory skills.
- Extensive knowledge of operations and management.
- Ability to interpret financial data as needed to set goals.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or related field required;
- Certification through the Institute of Certified Professional Managers (ICPM) preferred.
- Five years of related experience required.