Assembler Needed IMMEDIATELY For Manufacturing Company Located in Colchester, CT!
An Assembler will produce hand-made safety netting using a variety of materials and techniques including: Cutting, Sewing, Finishing, and Cargo. The netting solutions you create save lives and property, as well as society at large.
Hours: 1st shift, 6:00AM-2:30 PM, Monday-Friday, Opportunities of overtime
Pay Range: $13.00 - $14.00/hour
Assembly Line Production Associate Responsibilities Include:
- Assemble raw materials into finished products (rope, webbing, knotted nylon, and polyethylene liner)
- Operation pneumatic tools (micrometer, gauges, compressors, etc.)
- Picking, packing, loading, & unloading product from pallet jacks
The Ideal Assembler Will Have Experience Including:
- Production/Manufacturing work experience
- Knowledge of various pneumatic tools (micrometer, calipers, gauges, compressors, etc.)
- Operation of pallet jacks
Westaff Offers Benefits to All Assembly Workers:
- Weekly Pay - Access to paystubs online & through Westaff mobile app!
- Direct deposit available
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- FREE Online Skill Building Training Courses Available
Amazon Warehouse Associates Are Strongly Urged to Apply! Start Your Manufacturing Career and Apply Today!
Military & Veterans Urged To Apply!