Westaff has an immediate need for an experienced Accounts Receivable/Cash Management Specialist... APPLY TODAY!
Full time, $23/hour
The AR/Cash Management Specialist Scope of Duties:
The A/R Specialist is responsible for the reconciliation of bank accounts as well as specific functions as indicated below.
Specific duties include:
- Reconcile bank accounts to GL and bank statements
- Maintain checkbook records
- Enter charges in A/R systems as required
- Make bank deposits
- Prepare wire transfers
- Respond to accounting department inquiries
- Enter check registers and deposits in checkbooks
- Assist A/R staff with other assignments as necessary
- Prepare analysis sheets as may be requested by management
- Coordinate periodic reporting requirements with accountants
- Trouble shoot issues for the AR team as the team leader
- Report directly to the Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State and Local Laws and Regulations.
We are looking for an Experienced Accounts Receivable candidates, with 3-5 years minimum experience!
FT temp to perm opportunity with Westaff.
Westaff offers weekly pay, online classes, direct deposit, and medical/dental benefits!