Westaff is Looking for Thermoforming Molding Operators on 1st shift in Leominster, MA for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 2:30pm – 11:00pm | Monday - Friday
Mold Tech Assembly:
- Keep the different parts of the molds in good condition
- Repair any broken items on the molds that can be properly repaired in-house, or advise your supervisor or the plant manager that the tool has to be sent to a tool shop for repair
- To be able to read the mold assembly instructions.
- To be able to read the production schedule and be able to understand which mold has to be assembled.
- To be able to take molds out of the machine and put the new one in without supervision.
- To adjust the controls of the machine according to the machine settings stored in our computer system.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Three or more years in some sort of production maintenance or assembly function.
- Two or more years in basic manufacturing maintenance.
- Free online courses.
- Weekly Pay
- Permanent Opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision and retirement savings plan
APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Thermoforming Molding Operator jobs!
Members of the Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply