Manufacturing Jobs Available
Machine Operator in the Hialeah, FL area
Pay Rate: $15.00/hr.
Schedule: 3:00pm to 11:00pm, Monday thru Friday
Are you looking for a job in the fast-growing manufacturing field? This might be it! We are NOW HIRING for a Machine Operator with attention to detail and strong work ethic to be trained on the job.
- Previous machine operating experience in a manufacturing facility, or similar relevant experience
- Must be detail oriented
- Understanding of production and plant processes
- Analytical and numerical skills: ability to perform mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide) in different units of measurement
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to lift heavy equipment, to bend, and to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Willingness to work in shifts (late or early hours, weekends, and overtime if necessary)
- Operates specialty machinery to fabricate, manufacture, assemble, or move products
- Maintains and monitors machine to make sure it functions properly
- Understands of how operated machine works
- Conducts quality checks periodically
- Verifies adequate materials and supplies are available to complete operations as needed.
- Analyses machine operations and output if applicable
- Adjusts machine as needed for changeovers, different functions, or other varying needs of production
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
Get started now! Apply today and learn why manufacturing workers are 3.5x more likely to want to work for Westaff than other staffing companies.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Machine Operator, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Working for Westaff If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, Westaff specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
“Plain and simple Westaff is a good company to work for!”
Don’t Miss Out! Terrific Employer. Good Pay and Benefits.