Rivet Machine Operator
SUMMARY: Be able to operate machines and/or perform simple to moderately complicated production tasks in the manufacture of any product produced
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Set up and run machines that include rivet, polish, and grind. Prepare and load parts as instructed.
• Perform a variety of production tasks and assist as required. May perform repetitive manual and automated finishing operations.
• Utilize visual inspections and measuring instruments to ensure parts are produced according to specifications and within tolerance levels. May perform hand deburring, grinding, assembly and welding operations on fabricated products.
• Perform clean and pack activities as directed. Verify laser markings. Perform measurements as appropriate using micrometers and calipers to ensure parts have been produced according to specifications and within tolerance levels.
• Prepare product for shipping and prepare shipping labels according to customer specifications.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to talk or hear and smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust f
Shift: 1st shift 6-230pm Mon-Fri OT offered!
Work location: Manchester NH