Manufacturing Jobs Available
Warehouse Associate in the Opa Locka, FL area
Pay Rate: $14.00/hr.
Schedule: 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday thru Friday
Are you looking for a job in the fast-growing manufacturing field? This might be it! We are NOW HIRING for a Warehouse Associate with attention to detail and strong work ethic to be trained on the job.
- Ensures that all activities are followed based on procedures, instructions, etc., as well as ISO 9001 requirements, and FDA, GMP, OSHA, & EPA regulations
- Follows housekeeping, hygiene, sanitation, pest control, safety practices
- Receives Finished Goods from Manufacturing
- Places finished product received in designated racks
- Prepares/assembles shipments according to orders
- Loads / unloads trucks
- Moves finished goods using equipment such as forklifts, power lift and pallets
- Operates stamp and wrapping machines
- Reports daily stamp machine output
- Reads customer orders, picking sheets, or requisition to determine items to be gathered most efficiently
- Advises supervisor if there are any discrepancies in finished product availability
- Assembles customer orders from stock
- Counts finished products for daily inventory, stamped and non-stamped
- Maintains equipment and warehouse clean and organized
- Advises supervisor of any equipment malfunction, missing items, or irregularity in warehouse processes
- Communicates well with immediate supervisor in a timely fashion, as needed
- Reports issues to Product Logistics Manager for corrective action
Get started now! Apply today and learn why manufacturing workers are 3.5x more likely to want to work for Westaff than other staffing companies.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Warehouse Associate, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Working for Westaff If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, Westaff specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
“Plain and simple Westaff is a good company to work for!”
Don’t Miss Out! Terrific Employer. Good Pay and Benefits.