Manufacturing Jobs Available
Manufacturing Support Associate in the Opa Locka, FL area
Pay Rate: $15.00/hr.
Schedule: 5:00am to 2:15pm, Monday thru Friday
Are you looking for a job in the fast-growing manufacturing field? This might be it! We are NOW HIRING for a Manufacturing Support Associate with attention to detail and strong work ethic to be trained on the job.
- Certified Forklift Operator
- Able to operate electric pallet jack and forklifts
- Material Handler experience
- Flexibility and reliability
- Ensures constant flow of material supply to respective machines, e.g., cartons, master cases, labels, cellophane, aluminum foil, adhesives
- Follows housekeeping, hygiene, sanitation, pest control, safety practices
- Feeds tobacco into cigarette production machines ensuring right amount of tobacco and type of tobacco (blend) is used for optimal production of cigarettes in accordance with quality standards of company
- Rolls tobacco boxes to correct maker, as per schedule
- Feeds tobacco through tobacco hopper and adds appropriate recycled tobacco
- Maintains feeding area clean and organized to avoid entry of extraneous material into production
- Ensures the tobacco hopper is purged at the end of production
- Moves materials and as needed
- Supplies materials to respective machines
- Responsible for all Robot functions
- Properly wraps pallets. Places SAP Label on each finished pallet
- Maintains adhesive area clean and re-stocks empty glue buckets with appropriate adhesive
- Maintains pallet staging area safely stacked and emergency exit open and clear
- Brings empty pallets inside the building utilizing forklift
Get started now! Apply today and learn why manufacturing workers are 3.5x more likely to want to work for Westaff than other staffing companies.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Manufacturing Support Associate, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Working for Westaff If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, Westaff specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
“Plain and simple Westaff is a good company to work for!”
Don’t Miss Out! Terrific Employer. Good Pay and Benefits.