Job title: Extruder Operator
Westaff is looking for an Extruder Operator in the Nashua, NH area for IMMEDIATE hire!!!
Shift: 5pm-5am M-Th
Work location: Nashua, NH
Extruder Operator Job Description:
EXPERIENCED machine operator - client can train on their equipment!!
• Read and understand product spec sheet. Inspect raw material quality and monitor quality throughout run. Work from product specs
• Plan sequence of operations for a variety of first time and repeat products.
• Set up and perform operations including inventory verification, proper coating weights and width, roll winding direction, adhesive appearance and temperature settings.
• Use hand tools, small power tools, tape measure, micrometers, scales, pumps, gauges, roll handling equipment, forklifts, in-line measuring equipment, etc.
• Be able to lift 50 pounds on a repetitive basis without mechanical assistance.
• Inspect quality of raw materials and finished product throughout process.
• Resolve and/or bring any problems to attention of department supervisor.
• Complete coating run, package and store material. Check with process control sheet or department supervisor for proper storing of material.
• Perform all specification requirements for testing and sampling.
• Maintain established quality and quantity standards. Follow prescribed safety precautions, established company and department policies, procedures, rules and regulations. Detect and report improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials and questionable conditions to department supervisors.
Qualifications and Training Requirements:
• Basic reading and math skills sufficient to allow accurate execution of Product Specification Sheet and procedures.
• Train as per Nylco CPG category in Procedure # SAFETY-TRAIN training grid. Retrain every three years in Hazardous Waste Handling.
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration to our Extruder Operator openings in the Nashua, NH area!