Westaff is looking for experienced Assemblers on all shifts in Farmington CT!
This company is a leading manufacturer of industrial fans/blowers used for agriculture, HVAC, refrigeration’s (exclusively in Walmart refrigerated sections) computer control centers and more.
Pay starting at $14 per hour!
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Assembles components by examining connections for accurate fit.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications.
- Assembly candidates should possess strong communication skills to speak with lead/supervisor in the situation an error or question arises.
- Must have your own transportation
- Must have at least 1 year of experience working in a assembly/ manufacturing environment
- Must be available to lift at least 25-50lbs
- Able to pass all pre-screening requirements
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Benefits of being a Assembler:
- Weekly pay
- Health, Dental, Vision and retirement savings plan
- permanent opportunity
- Free online skill building training
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!