WESTAFF IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR A COOK IN A HOSPITAL ENVIRNOMENT IN THE CHAPEL HILL AREA.
Starting hrly. rate of pay $12.50
Hours: 5am-1:30pm or 1:00pm-9:30pm/weekend work also
Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Cooks food, including pastries desserts, soups, according to the recipes.
- Completes basic mathematical calculations to alter quantities as needed.
- Ensures quality foods.
- Assists in testing and standardizing recipes maintains proper temperatures for food.
- Operates and cleans all production utensils and equipment. Maintains cooking area in a sanitary, neat and orderly manner
- Prepare complete meals and special events.
- Arranges food in appealing manner
- Prepare foods, including meats, vegetables, salads, desserts and soups for regular, modified, and calculated diets using weight and measuring techniques.
Requirements: High school diploma or GED
Professional Experience Requirements:
- One (1) year of experience in the cooking of food in quantity lots or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associate degree in Culinary Arts is a plus.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Retirement Saving Plans
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free online Skill Building Training
APPLY today for the immediate consideration for the Cook position.
Members of Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
PLEASE INCLUDE UPDATE RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION