Westaff has immediate openings for 2nd Shift Machine Operators for the Baker/ North Baton Rouge area. This is a long term temporary opportunity with a possibly to go permanent with one of the BEST companies in Baton Rouge!
Shift: Monday - Friday, 330pm - 230am with strong possibility of overtime including weekends.
Benefits while on assignment:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision offered through The American Worker
- FREE! Online Skill-building Courses through Penn Foster
- Operate all manufacturing equipment efficiently and safely
- Safely operate machine to properly produce product and follow proper procedures for packaging to external customers
- Remove or shift materials and/or finished products to facilitate proper flow
- Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within required time
- Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned space
- Responsible for safety and quality throughout production
- Clean equipment and area before, during, and after shift
- Maintain clean work area through good housekeeping practices
- Follow proper sorting and restacking instruction given by quality department
- Assist in changeovers when called up by supervisor or front end operators
- Performs other duties as required by Supervisor or Manager
Apply for the 2nd Shift Machine Operator job today!