Exeter based multinational company seeking a bencher/assembly person.
Monday thru Friday 7 am to 330pm
$17/hour Temp to perm position
Bencher/assembler will assemble waveguide assemblies using fixtures and hand tools. They will need to follow drawings and process sheets along with verbal instructions in order to meet the product requirements.
- Form and fit waveguide components to standard fixtures and gauges.
- Document results by completing reports and logs.
- Check fitting of components using Vernier calipers.
- Ability to using light hand tools to assemble waveguide components using process sheets and blue prints.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with company regulations.
- 25% of the role may include rotation in other functions.
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- 2+yrs Manufacturing or Assembly experience
- Fit assembly parts onto fixtures and gauges following verbal and written instructions.
- Mechanical hand eye coordination and good basic math skills are required.
- Knowledge and use of inspection equipment such as Vernier calipers and height gages is a plus but not required; but must be willing and able to learn.
- Good basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Good manual dexterity
- Weekly pay
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plan Option
APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our bencher/assembler position! Members of the Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!