Westaff is seeking an individual who may be interested in helping us provide safe and reliable transportation to our fellow Vermonters!
Cleaning and sanitizing of commercial vehicles used to transport individuals in Central Vermont.
We are looking for:
- We are seeking applicants who have clean driving record
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Ability to get Commercial Driver's License (within 90 days of employment).
- Minimum age requirement is 21 years old
- Must be able to complete pre-hiring screenings
Work Conditions A typical work day would include:
- Standing, bending, stooping, climbing and crawling under or on top of equipment
- Occasionally lifting of up to 45 lbs
- Cleaning the inside and outside of buses and doing light janitorial duties around the facility such as stocking paper towels/toilet paper, vacuuming, cleaning offices as needed etc.
Potential to transition to a long-term position
Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!
THE LOCATION: Located in less than 15 minutes from the downtown Barre, Vermont Westaff branch in Montpelier.