Are you skilled technically?
Are you good at following direction?
With safety and teamwork being at the forefront of this companies’ priorities, you can expect a great work environment. At this local Plattsburgh company, you will be at the head of the manufacturing industry and will be a crucial part of the success of the company!
What Would You be Doing?
Your job duties as an Assembler may include but are not limited to...
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
How Much Will You be Getting Paid?
- $16 hourly for 1st shift. $17 hourly for second shift.
When Will You be Working?
- Monday-Friday; 7AM-3:30PM or 3:30PM- 12AM
Where is it Located?
The Assembler position is located at a company in Plattsburgh, New York.
- Steel-toed footwear.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be available for overtime - before/after scheduled shifts and weekends
Why Work Here?
- Great Benefits Once Hired on Permanently.
- Local Plattsburgh Position.
- Opportunities for Growth Within!