Westaff is a looking for a Shipping Coordinator!
Pay Rate: $16 Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Plus OT when needed.
Summary: Primarily responsible for managing and directing all activities necessary for the efficient and timely production of all work orders.
- 2+ years of production planning experience and/or experience in leading a work team toward meeting production goals.
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting is highly preferred.
- Skills in production management, assembly processes are highly preferred.
- Computer skills in MS Windows and preferably with experience working with ERPs/ WMS.
- Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered
- Capable of identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner
- Disciplined approach towards policies and procedures
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency as it relates to customer satisfaction
Production coordinators must be organized and practice time management to stay on top of production schedules. A coordinator should have good communication skills to work with different departments within the organization.