Do you have Entry Level Welder experience and looking for an unparalleled opportunity with career advancement? Global Manufacturing Firm located in Harahan, LA is looking for a Entry Level Welder!
Hours: 6:00 - 4:00 Monday - Friday Built-In Overtime
(Must be flexible overtime, weekends, & holidays)
Entry Level Welder Responsibilities:
- Assist in all areas of fabricating on shop floor (Deburr, weld cleaning, material handling, etc.)
- QC at the source / check your work before moving on to next routing
- Use computer software to perform transactions and capture labor to each job
- It is essential that this position is performed at the facility.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Self –managed; Team player
- Must be able to follow instructions and pay attention to detail
- Basic Math Skills and ability to accurately read a tape measure
- Capability of learning manufacturing software being used on shop floor
- Prior experience in a Fabrication environment
- Experience in some trade – mechanic, fabrication work, carpentry, machine tools, etc.
- Permanent Opportunity!
- Regular Overtime
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Retirement Savings Plan
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR OUR ENTRY LEVEL WELDER JOB OPENING!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!