Immediately seeking Fabrication Welders in Hamden, CT!
Location: Hamden, CT
Pay Rate: $15-$22/hr based on experience
Shift: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday- Friday
Looking for welders with experience in attaching pieces of material (steel, stainless steel, plastic) together using TIG and MIG welding.
Essential Fabrication Welder Functions Include:
- TIG and MIG welding and finishing to quality standards
- Fuse/weld plastic sheets and pipe by using multiple techniques (hot air welding, extrusion welding, butt and socket machine welding, etc.)
- Ability to safely and effectively utilize hand welding tools, welding machines, power tools, hand tools, and fork lifts/scissor lifts.
- Aptitude to work at a constant pace to meet strict time constraints due to customer needs and satisfaction.
- Parts inspection
Requirements of a Fabrication Welder Include:
- Knowledge of welding, plastics, steel and custom fabrication
- Knowledge in mechanical, carpentry, plumbing, mechanical drawings and welding
- Welding certificate for plastics and steel (preferred) MIG/ TIG
Westaff Benefits Immediately available to all Fabrication Welders:
- Weekly Pay
- Healthcare- including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Disability and life insurance plans
- Free online courses
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!