Quality Assurance Technician Needed for a Stamping Manufacturer in Meriden!
Location: Meriden, CT
Pay Rate: $16-$24/hr based on experience
Shift: 7:00am- 3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Quality Assurance Technicians are Responsible for:
- Developing Quality Plans utilizing knowledge of product manufacturing methods, process and/or customer specified critical dimensions
- Recording all inspection data on appropriate forms, and creating and maintaining files for all inspection documentation.
- Controlling raw material by assigning lot numbers upon receipt, entering receipts onto the Raw Material Log, performing incoming inspection, verifying inspection status by tagging skids and coils, and creating and maintaining files for raw material certification.
- Inspecting and generating inspection reports
- Retaining and identifying production part samples for reference
- Documenting discrepant material detected at Incoming, In-process, Final, or Customer Receiving Inspection on Material
Requirements of a Quality Assurance Technician:
- Minimum 3-5 years related work experience
- Good knowledge of ISO and Quality procedures.
- Good computer skills
Westaff Offers Benefits including:
- Weekly pay!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and 401k
Apply today for Immediate Consideration!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!