CNC Mill Machinists Needed for an Aerospace Company in Meriden!
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Location: Meriden, CT
Pay Rate: $15-$20/hr based on experience
Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday
CNC Mill Machinists are Responsible for:
- Preparing and operating CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understanding specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translating instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Preparing and loading raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Setting machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervising the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspecting and measuring finished products and compare them with requirements
Requirements of a CNC Mill Machinist:
- Proven experience as a CNC Milling Machine Operator
- Skill in operating CNC machinery in a fast paced/quick changing environment
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
Westaff Offers Benefits including:
- Weekly Pay!
- Health, Dental, and Vision, Insurance
- Life Insurance and 401K
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!