Westaff is seeking a second shift Sanitation Team Member for a highly desirable employer in the Hinesburg, VT area. Come join this dynamic team!
Job: Type: TTH
Shift: M-Th, 3pm-11:30
This position will be responsible for cleaning the facility and production equipment in accordance with approved food safety guidelines. Proper cleaning and sanitizing are crucial for the safety of the food and Cure processes for efficient operations.
- Provides coverage in the absence Cleaning Team Members.
- Clean and sanitize processing utensils, equipment, and interiors of production areas.
- Disassemble, clean and sanitize any required equipment using established procedures.
- Operate cleaning and sanitizing equipment to ensure cleanliness of equipment and work areas to include foamers, pressure washer and hoses, walk behind floor scrubber, etc.
- Mix and/or use chemicals of proper concentrations to ensure effective cleaning/sanitizing of equipment and areas.
- Wear personal protective equipment (safety eyewear, gloves, etc.)
- Use lockout/tag out procedures designated for equipment.
- Follow GMP, Food Safety (HACCP), SSOPs, SQF (Safe, Quality Food) and USDA requirements as well as OSHA Safety and Health Regulations.
Benefits while working with Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building training
- Refer a friend bonus (call for additional info)
- Mobile phone discount with Verizon and AT&T plans
- Medical, dental, vision (for qualifying associates)