Westaff is looking for 1st shift Warehouse Associates in the Milford MA area for Immediate Hire!
Warehouse Associates Responsibilities:
- Unloading of trucks with manual pallet jack
- Receives equipment coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list.
- To accurately place materials on shelves, in racks or other designated storage areas in an orderly manner.
- Adherence to all compliance related subjects as they relate to the job tasks with regards to Environmental, Health and Safety.
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enter receiving data into company database
- Pulls equipment from warehouse locations for processing
-Free Online Skill Building Training
-Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE JOB! Remote Placement Information Account Employee Requirements